25 August 2013

New Home for Nan's Quilts

Our lives have changed drastically since my last post, so here a bit of an update.

The land that we lived on was cought out by the government through a land claim so my working with the schools has come to an end.

Next Three To Be Finished Off
My love for children and quilting has not. After a very busy time selling off all the assets and live stock on the farm and closing down the business we are now all settled and actually have a bit of time to spend with the family and friends that we were so far away from.

Now I can also start thinking of how to take Nan's Quilts into a new direction.

In between the move and settling in I have another three quilts that are in the making and within the next two weeks I should have new homes for them.

Keep an eye on us here and see our progress. I have quite a few now ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment